塔什干火车头对艾维赫达:《I’m watching TV》教案素材模板
捷报网艾杜哈尼对塔什干火车头分析 www.bahtqm.com.cn 一个好的教案是上课成败的关键，要根据不同的课题进行灵活的教案设计。首先对每一个课题的核心内容要有一个整体的把握。下面就是小编给大家带来的《I’m watching TV》，希望能帮助到大家!
《I’m watching TV》教案(一)
1) 能掌握以下单词： newspaper, use, soup, wash, movie, just
① —What are you doing? —I'm watching TV.
② —What's he doing? —He's using the computer.
③ —What are they doing? —They're listening to a CD.
④ —This is Jenny. —It's Laura here.
2) 能掌握现在进行时态及一些表示具体动作的词组搭配,如: doing homework, using the computer, watching TV, eating dinner… 等
Ⅰ. Warming-up and Lead in
1. Greet the Ss and check the homework.
2. Watch a video program.
1. Show some pictures on the big screen. Present the new words and expressions.
2. Ss watch and learn the new words and expressions.
3. Give Ss some time and try to remember the new words and expressions.
4. (Show some pictures on the screen and ask some students to perform the actions.)
e.g. T: What are you doing?
S: I am doing homework. (Help him/her to answer)
T: What is he /she doing?
Ss: He /she is doing homework.
Teach: watching TV, cleaning, reading a book, eating dinner, talking on the phone...as the same way.
5. Work on 1a. Ss read the activities and look at the pictures. Then match the activities with pictures.
6. Check the answers with the Ss.
Ⅲ. Game (guess)
1. T: Now let's play a game. What's she/he doing? You must watch the big screen carefully.
(Show some pictures on the big screen quickly) Let Ss guess what's he/she is doing?
2. Ss watch and guess the actions.
3. Ask and answer about the pictures.
—What's he/she doing?
1. T: What are Jenny, John, Dave and Mary doing? Now let’s listen to the tape, find out the right activities from 1a.
2. Play the recording for the Ss twice.
3. Ss listen to the recording and write the numbers from 1a.
Ⅴ. Pair work
1. Ask the Ss to read the conversations in 1c with a partner. Then look at the pictures in 1a. And conversations about other person in the picture.
2. Ss make conversations by themselves and practice the conversations.
1. Work on 2a;
T: Jack and Steve are talking on the phone. What are they doing now? Listen to the conversations and match the answers with the questions.
(Play the recording for the first time, students only listen carefully. Then, listen to the recording again, and match the answers with the questions. )
Check the answers.
2. Work on 2b.
Let Ss read the conversation in 2b first. Then play the recording for the Ss twice.
The first time Ss only listen and write down the words in the blanks. Then play the recording again for the Ss to check the answers. (If necessary, press the Pause button to help.)
Ⅶ. Pair work
1. Now, role-play the conversation with your partners.
2. Let some pairs to act out the conversation in front of the class.
1. Ask Ss to read the conversation in 2d and answer the questions below.
① Are Jenny and Laura talking on the phone?
(Yes, they are.)
② What's Laura doing now?
(She's washing her clothes.)
③ What's Jenny doing?
(She's watching TV.)
④ When do they meet at Jenny's home?
(At half past six.)
2. Ss read the conversation and answer the questions above.
3. Check the answers with the Ss.
4. Let Ss work in pairs and role-play the conversation.
1. Review the words and expressions in this period.
2. Understand the knowledge about the present progressive tense.
3. Make five sentences on what are you doing now.
《I’m watching TV》教案(二)
Step 1, Revision
Step 2.Presatation: Lead in
What can you do in PE/music/art lesson?....
1)Introduction: Talk about the title of this unit. Show some pictures to introduce the Present Progressive tense.
T: What’s she/he doing?
Ss: She/He is v-ing (Help the Ss to answer the questions and show the sentences)
2) Let the Ss to say what the Present Progressive is.
(现在进行时表示现在正在进行或发生的动作, 它的表现形式为:Be +V-ing ….)
写下一些常见动词的原型及其-ing形式. 让学生对比发现不同之处. 例如: go and going, watch and watching, do and doing, etc. Then ask the Ss to read them again
Step3.Activity 1a: Match
1. Help the Ss talk about the pictures. The Ss read these V-ing words
After the teacher. Match the words and the activities. Check the answers.
3. Ask some Ss to do actions and let the class guess what he/she is doing.
Step4.Activity 1b & 1c: Listening and pair work.
1. Play the recording for the Ss to listen. Play again. Ss listen and write the number of the activity each person is doing. Check the answers.
2. A guessing game: Guess the activities according to the Ss’ actions.
Step 5 Summary
Go through the sentences with the Ss. Deal with some language points.
Step 6 Homework:
1. Copy the new words and recite.
2. Make up their own dialogues from1c
Who _____ over there now?
A. singing B. are sing
C. is singing D. sing
2. It’s eight o’clock. The students _____ an English class.
A. have B. having
C. is having D. are having
1.My mother _______ ( cook ) supper.
My father ________ ( wash ) the car.
2. They _________ ( run ) over there.
3.Our English teacher ________( talk) with a new student.
4. My aunt _______ ( watch ) TV
5.The boy ________ ( clean ) the room.
6. They _______ ( have ) a meeting .
7. Mr. Green and Mrs. Green ________ ( look ) for their son.
Unit 5 I’m watching TV
《I’m watching TV》教案(三)
1. Knowledge Objects
Review to talk about what people are doing.
Review the present progressive tense and present tense.
2. Ability Object
Improve students’ ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Improve students’ ability of communicative competence.
3. Moral Object
Teach students that they should be brave people.
Be good at watching something and love our lives.
Teaching Key Points
Review the key words and the target language.
Train students’ ability of communicative competence.
Train students’ integrating skills.
1. Greet to students. 1. Greet to the teacher.
2. Ask about date or day. 2. Answer about the date or day.
3.Ask about students favorite sports or other activities such as, watching TV, reading, playing ,computer games, etc.
At the same time, teacher may write these verb phrases on the blackboard or put up the pictures about these. 1. Tell the teacher and other students about your favorite things.
eg: play basketball / soccer. watch TV, read stories, go shopping, clean rooms, swim, do homework, write letters, etc.
1. Show some pictures with some activities in them to students.
T: What do they do?
What does she/he do?
What does he like doing? 1. Look at the pictures and try to talk about these pictures.
S: They clean the house.
He watches TV.
She likes reading.
2. Teacher leads to ask and answer:
-What are they doing?
-They are eating.
-What’s he doing?
-He is reading. 2. Try to think over and answer teacher’s questions as many as possible.
3. Teacher may write these words on the black board , then ask students to add-ing to the words.
1) play-playing watch-waching
2) have-having write-writing
3)stop-stopping swim-swimming 3. Read and remember the words and then add-ing to them.
Students may try to find the changing rules. Work in groups. Then tell other how to change a verb into-ing forms.
Step II 4.
Teacher shows another group of verbs:
Lie-lying tie-tying die-dying 4.Try to find the rules.
Then read and remember.
They may look up the dictionary and find the meanings.
Ask four students to sit in the front of the class.
Try not to let others find what he or she is doing.
Guess what the students are doing.
1. -***, are you reading?
-No, I’m not.
2. –Is *** eating?
-No, he isn’t..
-Are they doing their homework?
-Yes, they are.
2.Ask students to finish the guessing game one by one. Try to make more chances to practice speaking English for students.
Have a listening practice.
Listen, look and say.
Step V Homework:
1. Finish self-check 1.2.
2. Write more than ten sentences according to the pictures of 2c on Page26.
3. Make a survey:
After school, please ring up your families or friends,See what they are doing at that moment.
time names What they are doing
Unit 5 I’m watching TV
[《I’m watching TV》教案素材模板]相关的文章